Thursday, December 7, 2023

FarmQuest Country Christmas Challenge Blog - Guest Designer


Hello, hello! Happy Thursday to you! I hope that you are having a good week.

Today I am so excited to share that I am the guest designer over at the FarmQuest Country Christmas Challenge Blog! This is a fairly new challenge blog run by my friend, Becca, and it's all about creating cards, tags, gift card holders, and package toppers for the holidays. The requirements for your project are to be Christmas/Winter Wishes related, and it also needs to have exterior/outside decorations and/or snowy/icy landscapes. You can find out all of the details on their blog.
 
Here is what I came up with:


I had a Farmhouse Christmas 6x6 paper pad from Echo Park that was perfect for this challenge. The barn and the sentiment were both on one of the cut-apart papers and since the barn is all decked out for the holidays, I just had to use it!

I created my card using the December 5th sketch from Sketch N Scrap:


This was a great sketch to work with and it is definitely going in my favorites folder to be used again soon!

Head on over and check out the FarmQuest Country Christmas Challenge Blog. Why don't you play along with us? The challenge runs from December 7th to January 5th.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment