Monday, December 21, 2015

The Memory Nest Design Team!!!

Hi, guys! I am super excited to finally be able to tell you that I am now a member of The Memory Nest Design Team!



Leslie had posted a design team call along with a sketch we were to use back in November. I always really enjoy the sketches from The Memory Nest, so I thought I would give it a go.

Here is the sketch and the layout I made for it:

 

 
I am just beyond thrilled and honored to be a part of this talented team. Check out The Memory Nest blog today to meet the rest of the team. Our first reveal will be on January 4th.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a marvelous day!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome news Lori and totally deserved! What a busy girl you will be next year! Looking forward to seeing even more of your fabulous layouts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm on the team with you!Love your entry layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Lori! I don't know how you do it all! Your work is amazing! Happy New Year friend!

    ReplyDelete