Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Try Stampin Or Not On Tuesday #250

Good Tuesday morning! I am so happy that today is the last day of school before Christmas break! I am ready for those relaxing days with no schedules. The weather still has me fooled. It's feeling more like spring than Christmas, but I will take it! Every warm day we have is one less cold day!

We have a new sketch posted over on the Try Stampin Or Not On Tuesday blog. This weeks fabulous sketch is courtesy of Crystal, and this weeks optional challenge is to use metal on your card.



I still had these papers out on my desk from the last Christmas card that I made, so I decided to make one more Christmas card with them. The sentiment is a freebie from Verve Stamps. It's only available for a limited time, so if you want one go here before December 25th!

Head on over to the Try Stampin Or Not On Tuesday blog to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team.

A few reminders - you can use just the sketch,  or just the challenge, or  use them both together. Stamping is also now optional. You have 2 weeks to enter this challenge. You have 2 ways to enter - the Try Stampin Or Not On Tuesday blog or the Facebook page.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment