Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Paper Play Sketches #32

Hello, hello! Here we are at the middle of the week already! The weekend will be here before we know it!

We have a great new sketch posted over at Paper Play Sketches today.






I have made my Week 1 title card for my Project Life Style album using the sketch, and I love the way that it turned out!

I used Echo Park's "Just Be You" collection for this card. The colors in this collection are just so pretty - I love it!

Stay tuned - you will be seeing my completed layout a little later on!

Head on over to Paper Play Sketches and check out the design team creations using this sketch. We hope you play along with us - we would love to see your take on the sketch. Your project doesn't have to be a card - it can be any type of paper project - as long as we can see the sketch in it.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I like this :) Good way to play with that sketch too :)

    ReplyDelete