Friday, January 20, 2017

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #90

Hello and Happy Friday! I hope you have had a good week and are ready for the weekend. My oldest son headed back to college on Monday, so we are finally back into a regular routine!

We have a great new sketch for you today at Sketch N Scrap, courtesy of Lisa. I can already tell that this is going to be a favorite of mine!






Like I said in yesterday's post, my normal go to color combo is red, white, and kraft, but this year it has changed to black, white, and red. I'm sure before Valentine's Day actually gets here you'll probably be seeing one or two with kraft, but for now I am liking this one!

I stuck pretty close to the sketch - because I liked it - the only thing that I changed is where the sentiment is located.

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. You have until the end of the month to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card!! I LOVE the black background and the red hearts. Everything just POPS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love how you did your sentiment on that little tab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, I love this! the tabbed sentiment is fantastic and very striking!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete