Thursday, January 18, 2018

Scribbles Designs 5th Birthday Party Blowout

Hello again! This is my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Counterfeit Kit Challenge post, please scroll down or go here.


I am so excited to be sharing my first reveal for Scribbles Design Challenge Blog! Scribbles Designs is turning 5 this month and we are celebrating with a challenge and a new release party! 

Our challenge for January is a birthday challenge - create a birthday related project! 

Today is the final day of the new releases and we are featuring the Woolley Party. This whole set is the cutest set ever, and I had the pleasure of working with Willy Woolley:


Isn't he the cutest little sheep you've ever seen? I just adore him and the other stamps in this set. The sentiment is also included in the set. Since it is a birthday celebration I had to add some sprinkles paper to my card!

Now, on to the fun stuff...one lucky person that leaves a comment on this post will win the Willy Woolley image that I have used! You have several more chances to win the individual stamps that we have used and the complete sets. You can find all of the details over on the Scribbles Designs blog here

Click HERE to head on over to DAY 3 of our New Release Party! If you missed DAY 1, please click HERE, and for DAY 2, click HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you join in our birthday celebration - I would love to see what you create!

6 comments:

  1. Sugar Rush was one of my favorites for cards, especially birthday theme. You created another cutie with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Lori. I love your embossing on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's cute; kinda reminds of a fluffier version of Snoopy! Cute card! Love the gray and blue combo with the splash of sprinkles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I love the papers you used with the cute image.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  5. That frazzled sheep is super cute! The colors and papers look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! Love that sheep. He looks like he is ready for a good time. Love your sprinkles paper. Great layout on your card. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete