Monday, January 1, 2018

LTCCB #18 - Anything Goes

Hello again! I am back with my 4th post of the day! If you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal, please scroll down or go here. If you are looking for my Counterfeit Kit Challenge reveal and blog hop, please scroll down or go here. For my LTSCB reveal, scroll on down or go here.

Love To Craft Challenge Blog has the first challenge of the new year posted. Our challenges are always - Anything Goes -  and it can be any type of craft project that you want to create.

Here is my card for January:


I have used Pebbles' - Be Mine - 6x6 paper pad for this card. I got this paper pad a few months ago and couldn't wait to use it  - the little cut apart sheets are so cute and are perfect for Valentine's Day cards. I've used an older stamp from a Studio G $1 bin stamp set for my sentiment.

Head on over to the LTCCB to see the beautiful creations from the rest of the design team. We can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love your sweet card. Adorable collection. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete