Tuesday, January 23, 2018

AHSC #248

Hello, hello! 

I am back today to share the latest sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge with you. Michelle has created another fantastic sketch for us to work with this week. 






I am still trying to add birthday cards to my stash and when I saw this sketch I thought it would be perfect for a birthday card.

I have used Fancy Pants' - Be Different - 6x6 paper pad. I really like the papers in this paper pad and I think they work well for birthday cards. The sentiment is from a Sizzix Framelits stamp and die set - Celebrate. The balloon dies are from Taylored Expressions. For the balloon strings I separated a piece of crochet string and I love the wavy effect of it!

Our full design team reveal will be tomorrow over on the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog, along with last week's Top 3. We would love to see you playing along with this fun sketch!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card, Lori! I love that Fancy Pants patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete