Saturday, January 27, 2018

HIMCR #337 - Any Holiday

Happy Saturday everyone! I hope that you have all had a good week and are ready for the weekend. I tell you what, January is usually a long, slow month in which I can do a lot of catching up, but not this year. I don't know what the deal is, but I just can't seem to get into a good routine! About the time I think I've got it, something comes along to throw a kink in my plans! Here's hoping that February will slow down a little bit!

We have a new challenge for you today at Hiding In My Craft Room. This week's challenge is - Any Holiday. Our sponsor this week is Laurie's Craft Room and the prize is $10 worth of product and free shipping from her site.




Since Valentine's Day is right around the corner, I thought I would make another Valentine's Day card. I've used Fancy Pants' - Sweet Nothings - paper. I just love those hot air balloons and hearts!

 I die cut the hearts from a Lawn Fawn die and the sentiment is from Close To My Heart's - Whooo's Your Valentine (D1548).

Head on over to Hiding In My Craft Room to see the beautiful projects from the rest of the design team. We hope you have a chance to play along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful CAS styling with a cute patterned paper! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the balloon background paper!
    Fabulous make for Hiding in my Craft Room!
    Susan
    Teamie
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! Those hot air balloons are so stinking cute! And it’s been an usually busy month for me, too. Must be something in the air. 🙂

    ReplyDelete