Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #264

Hello again! I am back with one more post for the day. If you are looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal or my Scribbles Designs reveal, please scroll on down.

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge has a new sketch challenge posted this week and I do believe it is going to be a favorite of mine!



I dug out my old Martha Stewart small scallop punch and an older Pebbles 6x6 paper pad ( Spring Fling) to create my card. The cupcake and the sentiment are both from one of the cut apart sheets in the paper pad and that helped this card to come together really quickly.

I am pretty sure I have a stamp set with a scalloped border in it and as soon as I find it I plan on making another card using this fun sketch!

Be sure to check out the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog tomorrow to see the cards from the rest of the design team and last week's Top 3 will also be announced. We do hope you can find some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment