Friday, May 4, 2018

Sketch N Scrap 6th Birthday Bash Crop - Pre-Crop Challenge

Hello, hello! Happy Friday! Tomorrow is the day that we scrappers have been waiting - National Scrapbooking Day! There are so many challenges that have already been posted today and more to come tomorrow. Are you going to be playing along with any? I know I am going to try! I've already told my husband that I plan to stay in my scrap room and scrap all day - and he even offered to make supper tomorrow - can't beat that!

Not only is it National Scrapbooking Day tomorrow, but we are also kicking off Sketch N Scrap's 6th Birthday Bash over on our Facebook events page. In fact, we kicked off things a little early and posted a challenge for you today!

The challenge is to use the card sketch below and create a BIRTHDAY card using it - in honor of this being our birthday month, of course!



For my card, I have used We R Memory Keepers - Notables - 6x6 paper pad. The "1 year older" stamp is from Close To My Heart (S1803) and the "hip! hip! Hooray!" stamp is from Elle's Studio's "Happy Birthday" stamp set. Both were stamped using Close To My Heart's - outdoor denim - ink pad.

I was going for a more masculine card and I think I accomplished that. What do you think?

Be sure to check out our 6th Birthday Bash Crop over on our Facebook events page. We would love to have you join in the fun with us! You can find out all about it here.

Don't forget - we will have an exclusive "NSD" sketch posted on the Sketch N Scrap blog tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. CST. Stop by and check it out!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment