Thursday, May 17, 2018

This Is Awesome - Sketches In Thyme #325

Hello, hello! Happy Thursday! I hope you are having a good week! I'm pretty excited because my oldest son moves back home from college for the summer today. It's been almost a month since he's been home and it will be nice to spend some time with him.

Today is my day to be featured at Sketches In Thyme with my take on this week's sketch - Sketch #325, courtesy of Shawn.




I decided to flip the sketch to make it work with the photos that I chose to use of Ada's first experience with a view master. I also added a couple of additional papers along the row of photos.

I took so many photos of Ada on this day and these were some of my favorites. She was in awe of that view master! She played with it for close to an hour - which is quite a while for an almost 2-year-old! She even had to show it to Pops, she was so impressed with it! Such fun memories!

Stop by Sketches In Thyme to see more inspiration from the design team every day of the week. There's a great prize up for grabs so be sure to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment