Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I got to meet...


Kathi and Sherry face to face on Friday, April 16! I had gotten acquainted with them online a couple of years ago on a scrapbooking message board. We decided we were all close enough we could meet up and do a little scrapbook shoppin' together in Springfield. Sherry is from Webb City and Kathi is from just across the state line in Kansas. I have got to say I have not laughed so much in one day in a long time! They are both so funny and easy to get along with. We went shopping at Scrap Nook first - the lady that was working that day was kind enough to take our picture for us, took a break for lunch at Cheddars (they were so sweet - they bought my lunch!) and then headed to Scrapbook Generation for more shopping. I ended the day by picking Abby up at MSU and we headed home. I'm looking forward to the next time we all have a chance to get together.

1 comment:

  1. How fun to see a picture of all 3 of you! And fun that you got to meet them.

    ReplyDelete