Friday, July 9, 2010

Two of a kind


This was one of those happy surprises when I got my pictures back from going camping. I had taken this picture from quite a distance away of Scott and Shane as they were walking back to the playground from the bathroom. At the time I had no idea of what I had captured. Everybody keeps telling us that Shane looks more and more like his Daddy . This picture just proves that point. Here they are in the same color swim trunks, both in their sandals, both in step with each other, arms hanging down just alike, heads down as they walk along...Shane just looks like a mini version of his Daddy!
This layout was based on a sketch, thanks to Giselle, over at Papermice. I used American Crafts and Fancy Pants patterned paper, thickers and Doodlebug letters, buttons and brads from Making Memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment