Saturday, August 1, 2015

Sketch N Scrap #86 - Silly Girl

This is my second post of the day. If you're looking for my Feeling Sketchy post, please scroll down or go here.

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day and the latest layout sketch from Sketch N Scrap. Lisa has provided us with a super fun sketch to work with.

 

 
This was such a great sketch that I didn't change it much. About the only change I made was moving the title above the photos and adding in a little bit of journaling in the upper left corner.

I used some papers and embellishments from Pink Paislee's  Pen Pals collection. I had bought the 6x6 paper pad, but never got around to buying any of the 12x12 papers. My friend, Sandi, sent me an rak earlier in the summer, and it was the 12x12 papers of this collection! She is just such a wonderful person and friend!

These are photos of my sweet granddaughter, Ada. We were visiting with my Aunt Kay - whose name is actually Ada Katherine, but she goes by Kay. She feels a special connection with this little girlie since they share the same first name! Ada was showing off and acting silly since she was the center of attention. Little Miss Ada definitely keeps life interesting and fun, and I am so glad that she loves her Great Grand Aunt Kay!

Head on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog and see the beautiful layouts by the other design team members. I'm sure you'll be inspired and want to play along!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. What an absolutely fabulous page Lori!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She IS TOO cute! The paper collection is really sweet and pretty. I really like how you added the journaling on the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO sweet!! She is getting big!! LOVE the papers!!

    ReplyDelete