Thursday, August 20, 2015

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #56

Happy Thursday, everyone! I hope that you all are having a good week! I have a quick card to share with you today.

The new card sketch is up over at Sketch N Scrap today, and Lisa has created a great sketch for us to work with! Here's a look at the sketch:

 
And here is the card that I created:
 


I needed a card for my daughter and son-in-law's anniversary this month and thought this sketch would be great for that. I just switched out the circles for hearts, and other than that I stayed true to the sketch. I loved the paint splatters on the sketch and thought it would be a good time to try my hand at smooshing some ink around on my card.

Be sure to check out the Sketch N Scrap blog to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. You have until August 31st if you want to play along! I look forward to seeing your creations.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful choice of papers (as always) and great job with the smooshing! I love the sentiment strip - it goes so well with the smooshed ink! Thank so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hearts in place of the circles! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hearts in place of the circles! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete