Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #168 - What's Up?

Hello again! I am back with a card to share with you this afternoon. If you are looking for my Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style post, please scroll down or go here.

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge has a new sketch posted this week. It's a fun sketch created by Michelle and digitized by Brandi.



I stuck close to the sketch - only changing the circle size and adding in a strip of paper at the bottom. As busy as the background is, I felt like I needed something to ground my circle, otherwise it was getting lost.

As a reminder - we have a design team call going on right now. If you think it's something you would be interested in, check out the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog here.

The full design team reveal and top 3 cards from last week will be up on the blog tomorrow. I hope you play along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. {{Love this}} Great job. :) The grounding stripe of CS is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete