Monday, July 25, 2016

Use Your Stuff #231 - Floral Prints

Hi guys! I am back again with another project to share. If you are looking for my reveal from The Memory Nest, please scroll down or go here.

I am hosting the challenge this week over at Use Your Stuff, and my challenge to you is to use floral prints on your project. You can use as little or as much as you want, I just want to see some flowers on there!

Floral prints are some of my favorite patterns to work with - especially on cards - which is what I have created for today.


I am loving this pink, orange, and green color combo here lately. They are just the perfect combo for a summery type card.

I also pulled the pink and green from my stack of papers for my 100 Patterned Paper challenge. I just keep plugging away at that stack!

I used an this older sketch from Your Next Stamp blog. It is long past the deadline to link up over there, but I did want to give them credit!


Be sure to stop by the Use Your Stuff blog to see the beautiful projects from the rest of the team. So much inspiration to be had! I hope you find some time to play along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Floral is a great theme, I know I've got my stash full of left overs as well as untouched designer papers with floral prints. Some unused because I haven't dared cutting into them yet. And as you've demonstrated these prints are great for sentiment only cards too. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete