Thursday, April 5, 2018

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #119

Hello, everyone! Happy Thursday! Here we are 5 days into April and we have our best chance for a snow this weekend. Really?! We're supposed to be going outside in our shirtsleeves doing yard work by now, but instead, we're looking for snow. So crazy! I am really going to enjoy the warm weather when it does finally get here.

Sketch N Scrap has posted the first card sketch of the month today and Heather has created a great one.



This sketch has two of my favorite things on it - banners and a circle, so I had to give it a try. I had the Shimelle - Starshine - 6x6 paper pad out on my desk and thought I would work with it. The sentiment is from Close To My Heart - (B1537) Birthday Sparkles - my new favorite birthday sentiment stamp set right now.

I wasn't too sure about the yellow background for the sentiment, but after I tried other colors I kept coming back to it.

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see how the rest of the design team interpreted this sketch. We would love to see your take on it, too.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love the color combo you used!! I never think to stamp on patterned paper, I am going to give that a try soon! Amazing card!!! Hope you get some Spring weather soon, it's been crazy weather here too but no snow!

    ReplyDelete