Sunday, February 21, 2021

The Studio Challenges - Selfie Challenge

Hello, everyone! Happy Sunday to you all! I hope that you are having a great weekend. The temperatures have finally gotten above freezing, the snow is melting, and I say - bring on spring! I've had enough of winter these past two weeks and I am ready to spring.

It's time for a new challenge at The Studio Challenges! Since this is the first week that the new design team members are joining us, and so you have a chance to get to know them, this week's challenge is a selfie challenge! Just scrap a photo of yourself!

Here's my layout:


I took this selfie a few weeks ago just for this challenge. I titled it - Right Here, Right Now - mostly because Shane has been listening to Jesus Jones' song by the same name over and over and singing the chorus as he roams around the house! I guess it has sunk deep into my subconscious mind because when I was trying to come up with a title, that is all I could think of  - right here, right now - and I decided to do a "currently" list that is hidden behind the paper layers.

I used papers that I had put into my 100 patterned papers pile. I still need to do up a blog post about that... Anyway, these papers are mostly from Echo Park. The pink stripe paper is from Crate Paper and the wood grain paper from We R Memory Keepers. I managed to use up three papers and a couple of scraps on this layout.

Here are a couple of close-ups:





The "right now" card is from Elle's Studio and reads - 

Loving - cross-stitching
Eating - country fried steak sandwiches (these have been my go-to lunch lately)
Reading - no time for reading!
Watching - WandaVision and Hallmark
Listening - The Maine and Luke Bryan
Creating- Lists and TN's
Date - February 19, 2021

I really need to do these types of layouts more often! I think it will be fun to look back on down the road.

Be sure to stop by The Studio Challenges to see the beautiful work from the rest of the design team. I hope you have a chance to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I will be back a little later with another project to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment