Wednesday, February 10, 2021

TN Time With Lisa & Lori - February Challenge

 Hello, everyone! Happy Wednesday to you! I hope you are having a good week. Winter has definitely set in around here. We've had icy/slick roads since Monday morning and the coldest temps of the season. This yuckiness is supposed to last for another week...I am so ready for spring!

On the bright side - it is time for the February edition of TN Time With Lisa & Lori! Here's how it works:

This is a just-for-fun monthly challenge that starts on the 10th of each month and ends on the 9th of the following month at midnight CST. If you complete my random challenge for the month - link your TN, bullet journal, or planner spread below. If you complete just Lisa's sketch challenge, link up over on her blog - My Creative Endeavors.

Here is my challenge for February:


For February I want you to use the color red - a little of a lot, it is up to you - on your layout and a heart(s).

Here is the fun sketch that Lisa has created for us to use:


And here is my layout:


One of the TN's I am going to be working on throughout this year is a TN with photos of Scott and me - and Shane may even join us once in a while. I don't have a lot of photos of just the two of us and I thought this would be a good way to remember to take a photo of us every month to document our adventures and have them all together in one place. This photo was taken on Superbowl Sunday and in true Scott style, he was making faces and cracking me up, so the photo wasn't the best quality, it was a little blurry. I changed it to black and white and you can't even tell it.

I used the Simple Stories - Sweet Talk - papers and stickers that I included in my February Great Stash Bash kit. I am happy to say that I used quite a bit of what I had included in my kit. Every paper got cut into for a couple of different layouts, and I have used all scraps on this spread. 

Here is a close up of each side of the layout:


I added this foam sticker banner to the bottom of the photo. It's adding a little thickness to my TN but with this one only holding 12 spreads for this year, I think it will be fine.


I didn't have a whole lot of journaling for this layout and I really should have stamped my lines a little farther down because then I was left with a pretty big open area between my journaling and the bottom cluster of embellishments. I decided to fill that area with a few phrase stickers so it wouldn't look so bare.

Even though this is a just-for-fun challenge we do have a few rules:

1.Create a TRAVELER'S NOTEBOOK, PLANNER, OR BULLET JOURNAL spread based on the CHALLENGE THEME and/or our sketch. 
2.Create a new, not previously posted project.
3.You are welcome to combine with other challenges.
4.If you have a blog please include the challenge graphic & a link to our challenge in your post.
5.You can link to social media if you don't have a blog. If you show your project on Instagram, please make sure to use #TNtimewithLisaandLori 
6.You can submit multiple projects but they must be posted to InLinkz or social media separately.
7. Most importantly have FUN!

Be sure to stop by Lisa's blog - My Creative Endeavors to see her beautiful spread. I hope you have some time this month to play along with us! If you do play along, be sure to add your project to the linky below or use the hashtag #TNtimewithLisaandLori. I would love to see your take on our challenge and to leave you some love!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. How fun is this photo!! Love it!! I love the bold title and the papers you used, what an amazing TN layout!!

    ReplyDelete