Saturday, February 20, 2021

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #188

Hello, everyone! Happy Saturday to you! We have made it to the weekend and after a very unusual weather week, I am ready for it! Miss Ada, Abby, and Shawn are coming over today - we haven't seen them in over 2 weeks - and we have plans to play games and I am sure we'll have to play in the snow!

It's time for the last card sketch of the month at Sketch N Scrap today. Lisa has created a great sketch for us to play with and it's one that I am sure I will be using again:


This is what I came up with:


I found these papers in my scraps a few weeks ago and set them aside to use on a card or layout. When I saw this sketch I knew I would be using that floral paper as the main background of my card. I used a metal flower die from Momenta for my flower and a stamp from Art C, I think, for my sentiment. Having all of these papers already pulled out and waiting made this card super quick to make. 

Be sure to stop by Sketch N Scrap to see the sketch and the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. I hope you find some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

1 comment: