Thursday, January 6, 2022

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #209

 Hello, everyone! I hope you are having a good week. It has been hard to get back into the old routine but it is kind of nice, too!

Today I am sharing the card that I created for Sketch N Scrap's card sketch #209. This fun sketch is courtesy of Sketch Artist Lisa and I can't wait to use it again! Maybe I'll do a feminine card with it next time! Here's a look at the sketch:


And this is what I came up with:


Both of my boys' birthdays are later this month and I have a nephew who has a birthday this month, so this card will be going to one of them! I used Crate Paper's Cool Kid 6x6 paper pad for this card. I thought these papers worked well enough for an older guy card. I didn't take the time to look through my stamps to find a sentiment - I took the easy route and typed it up on the computer and printed it out. This card came together so quickly and I really like how it turned out.

I do hope that if you find you have some time to get creative this month that you will play along with our challenges. I would love to see your take on the sketches! You can stop by the Sketch N Scrap blog or the Sketch N Scrap Facebook page for more inspiration using this sketch.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope that you have a great day!

1 comment: