Friday, January 21, 2022

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #210

 Hello, everyone! Happy Friday to you! I hope your day is off to a good start. It is a cold one here this morning. The temperature is a whopping 2 degrees but at least the sun is shining. The cold has brought the turkey out. As I type this up I am watching about 30 turkeys down in our field walking about. They have been regulars this winter and will sometimes spend all morning walking back and forth across the field.

Today I am sharing the card I created using the January 20th sketch from Sketch N Scrap. Here is a look at the sketch:


I always like these types of sketches that have an element repeated across the middle of the card. This is what I came up with:


Since Wednesday was our wedding anniversary, I decided to go with hearts instead of circles and make hubby a card for the occasion. I tried to keep it simple and not use too much pink on it. I had included these papers in my January Stash Bash kit and I managed to use a couple of heart stickers off of the sticker sheet. I was too lazy to go through all of my stamp sets to find one that said "Happy Anniversary" so I just typed it up on the computer and printed it out. I also doodled some tiny hearts and dots amongst the bigger hearts and I added in some tiny blue gems. I really like how this turned out. 

I added some foam tape to the blue hearts and the sentiment just for a bit of interest:


Be sure to stop by Sketch N Scrap to see how the rest of the design took on this sketch. I would love to see your take on it, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a fabulous Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment