Sunday, January 15, 2023

LM #633 - Title Page

Hello, everyone! Happy Sunday to you! I hope that you are having a good weekend. 

Today I am sharing my layout for this week's challenge at Lasting Memories. Our theme for January is "New Year Challenges" and this week is all about those title pages. I thought this would be the perfect time to get my title page done from my 2023 Project Life album. 


For my title page, I have used Simple Stories' So Happy Together collection. I have loved this collection since it came out and I have been holding onto the cut-apart papers just for this layout. I knew I would get around to it eventually!

Along with the cut-apart papers, I have used phrase stickers and die cuts from the same collection. For the date, I have used stickers from Bella Blvd and I used a stamp from Everyday Explorers, as well. The puffy hearts are from Sticko and have been in my stash for years! I am so glad that I was able to get a few on this page.

Here are a few close-ups:


I added each of our names and ages (as of January 1st) to labels on each of the photos.


I stamped a (half) circle label to the top of this card and added the 'just us being us' stamp to it. That stamp is from the Our World Prompts set from Everyday Explorers.



The title pages for my Project Life albums are some of my favorites to make and I am so glad to have this year's title page in the book! My photos for week one are all printed and ready to be added to the pages. I can't wait to get this album started!

How about you? Do you have any title pages that need to be made? Maybe a title page for a travel album, a school album, a baby album... Now is the time to get it done! Head on over to Lasting Memories to see the lovely layouts from the rest of the design team. I hope you have a chance to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

 

1 comment: