Friday, January 27, 2023

Sketch N Scrap #265 - Winter Fun

Hello, everyone! Happy Friday to you! I hope that you have had a good week. It has been a busy one around here but I did manage to get a bit of scrapping done.

Today I am sharing the layout that I created for Sketch N Scrap's Sketch #265. Here is a look at the sketch:


And this is what I came up with:


For this layout, I have used my Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash kit for January and I was even able to use some of my items from my bashket on this layout. 

These photos of Ada were taken last Februray when we had a little bit of snow still on the ground. We took our hillbilly - Clark Griswold inspired - sled down to the creek and had some fun. It wasn't a big hill by any  means but Ada still had so much fun! I haven't added any journaling yet. I still have a few photos from this day that I would like to scrap and make a companion page to this one and if I do I will add the journaling to that page. I'm afraid it would get lost in the busyness of this page!

Here are a few close-ups:


I moved my title over to the other side of the page. I really wanted to add the snow day wood piece and since it looked the best on the right side of the page, I felt like the title and it together on the same side was way too wordy and way too much for the same side! I sprinkled in a few of the snowflake buttons from my bashket, as well. 


I love this little cluster on the photo. The banner piece was included in the die cut pack and I punched out the snowflake from the back side of the light blue paper. A wood veneer piece and another snowflake button finished it off nicely.


I am so happy to get the snow-themed items and the rainbow striped photo corners used out of my bashket.

I haven't scrapped nearly as much as I would have liked to this month but there are still a few days left in it. Maybe I'll get a few more items from my kit used up.

Be sure to check out Sketch N Scrap for more inspiration. I hope you have a chance to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Love that mitten paper!!! You used a lot of stash on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Willa Jean, I did use a lot on this layout! It's a little busy for me but I like it!

      Delete