Monday, March 6, 2023

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #237

 Hello, everyone! Happy Monday to you! I hope your week is off to a good start. It's sunny and 70 here today and I am loving it! I'd better enjoy it seeing as how our weather forecast for the rest of the week is the 50s and rain.

Today I am sharing the card that I created using the March 5th sketch at Sketch N Scrap. Here is a look at the sketch that Lisa has created for us:


This is what I came up with:

This card came together so quickly once I had decided on what papers I wanted where! I used my March kit for Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash - in fact, I used some of the same papers that I used for the layout that I shared yesterday - just in the 6x8 version. The heart die-cut and enamel dots are ones that I have included in my bashket last couple of months and I die-cut the flower out of a scrap of pink paper that I had included in my kit. I love it when I can use the things up that are in my kit!

Be sure to stop by the Sketch N Scrap blog and the Sketch N Scrap Facebook page for more inspiration for our sketches. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment