Saturday, May 11, 2024

Sketch N Scrap 12th Birthday Bash Sketch #1

 Hello, hello! Happy Saturday to you! I hope you are having a good weekend! 

Today I am sharing my layout for Sketch N Scrap's Birthday Bash Sketch #1. Here is the first of three new sketches celebrating Sketch N Scrap's 12th birthday:


And here is my layout:


I used Echo Park's Farmer's Market collection for my layout. A lot of the stickers didn't really go with my garden layout, but there is a paper filled with seed packets that I cut out and used for embellishments.

These photos are of Ada in the spring of 2021. We had gotten her gardening tools for Easter and she was really looking forward to helping us plant the garden. On this day we were finally putting some seeds in the ground - and she loved helping us! She put those tools to good use! She was so careful working up the dirt and making sure the seeds were just right.

Here are a couple of close-ups:


I wasn't sure what I was going to title this layout, but then I saw the 'Making Memories' sticker on the sticker sheet and thought it was perfect. That is just what we were doing on this day. I made sure to cut out all of the seed packets that we planted that day


There was so much empty space on the right side of the photos, so I decided to add a few more seed packets down the side of the photos.

Be sure to stop by the Sketch N Scrap blog for more inspiration for this sketch. I hope you have some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable Lori! I love how you used the fussy cut seed packets for embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is so cute! Love the seed packets!

    ReplyDelete