Sunday, May 26, 2024

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #265

Hello, everyone! Happy Sunday to you! We are smack dab in the middle of the long holiday weekend, AND - it's the unofficial start of summer! It's been a full and busy weekend already and I am loving it!

Today I am sharing the card that I created using Sketch N Scrap's May 5th card sketch. Here is a look at the sketch:


And here is my card:


This was such a fun sketch to work with, one that I will use again and again! 

I used my Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash May kit for this card. I had included Echo Park's Telling Our Story 6x6 paper pad, so I put it to use, along with a sticker from the sticker book. I changed up the sketch just a little by adding my sentiment underneath the focal point block. "Congratulations" is a pretty long word and there was no way it would fit as the sketch showed. The sentiment is from an older Close To My Heart stamp of the month set - S1901 - Card Captions.

Our daughter was recently named Teacher of the Year for her school district and I thought it was the perfect time to send her a card and let her know how proud of her we are! Here is a picture of her with her plaque:


Be sure to stop by the Sketch N Scrap blog, the Sketch N Scrap Facebook page, and join the Sketch N Scrap Monthly Challenges Facebook group for more inspiration and fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment: