Monday, March 21, 2016

Use Your Stuff #215 - Inspired By A Quote

Hello everyone! Happy Monday! We have finally made it to spring break at my house, and I couldn't be happier!

Tammy has posted the latest challenge over on the Use Your Stuff blog. She is challenging us to - "Be Inspired By A Quote". You don't have to add the quote to your project, but you need to let us know what it is.


I'm not sure if mine is considered a quote, or more of a sentiment, but I love it just the same. What better way to brighten someone's day than to tell them how much they mean to you!

I used the beautiful Simple Stories - Life In Color collection for this card. I could not wait to use one of the super cute frames. It just adds a little extra cuteness. The stamp that I used is from Honey Bee Stamps and it is called "Oh, Snap!".

Head on over to the Use Your Stuff blog to see the beautiful projects from the rest of the team. I hope that you are inspired to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card and quote. Love Simple Stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Such a sweet sentiment and the colors really make it pop right off the card! Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete