Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #196

Hello again! This is my second post of the day, so if you are looking for my Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday reveal, please scroll down or go here.

I am back to share my take on this week's sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's a look at the sketch:



I decided since today is my oldest son's birthday - and the first that he is celebrating away at college instead of at home - that it would only be fitting to share a birthday card with you.

I just used a full piece of patterned paper for the background instead of using paper strips, other than that everything is just like the sketch. All the papers that I used for this card were from my scrap pile.

The sentiment is from an Art C stamp and cut set. There is no name on the packaging, but it comes with a label and banner die, and several sentiments.

Be sure to stop by the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog. The full design team reveal will be tomorrow, and we have a design team call going on right now. You can find all of the details about it on the blog.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Another great card. I don't have enough masculine theme cards in my stash. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete