Monday, June 5, 2017

Use Your Stuff #266

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my reveal for The Memory Nest, please scroll down or go here.

We have a new challenge posted today at Use Your Stuff. I am hosting the challenge this week and my challenge to you is to use at least 5 different patterned papers on your project.


I have created a card using exactly 5 patterned papers. The papers I have used are from an older My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pad. It is the "Cut and Paste" collection - Adorbs. I love the patterns and colors in this collection. The sentiment is from an Art C stamp and cut set - "Many Thanks".

A quick and easy card that I can't wait to send out to someone special this week!

Head on over to Use Your Stuff to see the beautiful projects from the rest of the design team. We would love it if you played along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect combination of patterned papers and shapes on your card, the inked edges are a nice finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete