Saturday, January 2, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #140 - Congrats...

Hello everyone!

I hope you are having a good weekend! I am just popping in to share a card with you that I made using the newest Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's the sketch:




 
 

And here is my card:



My daughter and son-in-law just took the next big step and bought their first home! I thought I would make them a card to congratulate them on this momentous occasion! I found this house paper in an old Echo Park 6x6 paper pad and thought it would make the perfect card for them.

Check out the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog to see the sketch - you have until Sunday night to link up if you want to play along!

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back soon!

10 comments:

  1. Oh Lori that house paper is adorable! Perfect for your card and congrats to your daughter and son-in-law! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and love that paper! Great card! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic hearts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Lori! Congrats to your daughter and son-in-law on the house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, the colours, the paper are so adorable! Great job! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

    Brandi R
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. That background paper is adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love the colors! Thanks for playing along with AHSC this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card...I love the colors. Thanks for playing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colors and paper. Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lori, I just loved your card. The little house pp is darling and really caught my eye. The colours are awesome too. Those shades really "work well" together. Loved the banner shaped greeting too. :) I just wanted to say 'Thanks' for your comment on my Blog- it always means a lot to meet another Autism-Mommy. :) We have such special, unique kids... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The house paper and congrats on a new house is a perfect combo! Love the fun colors too! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    Linda
    DT member AHSC
    www.scrappytherapy.com

    ReplyDelete