Monday, January 4, 2016

Hello Love - Use Your Stuff #205

Hello again! I am back with my second of three posts for the day. If you are looking for my first reveal for The Memory Nest, please scroll down or go here.

The new challenge is up over on the Use Your Stuff blog and yours truly is hosting it this week of the new year! My challenge is to use a tag on your project!

 
Friday morning I got up and did a big clean up in my scrap room. Well, maybe I should say I did a big clean up of my scrap desk, but hey, it's a start! While I was straightening up, I came across an ephemera pack from Pink Paislee that had this cute tag and heart transparency in it. Since my hubby and I will be celebrating our anniversary later this month, I thought this would be perfect goodies for an anniversary card.
 
I used an older sketch from Try Stampin On Tuesday that I had pinned to my card sketch board on Pinterest. I believe  it is from 2014.
 



I hope you have some time to play along with our challenge. You can check out the Use Your Stuff blog to see the how the other design team members used tags on their projects.

Thanks again for stopping by! I'll be back soon with my third post of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment