Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday #254

Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday to you! We've had a cold couple of days and I am missing the warmer temperatures already. The cold weather makes it the perfect time to stay in where it's warm and scrap!

We have a new sketch challenge posted over on the Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday blog today. So, if you're looking for something to do - this just may be it! Our optional twist is "Simple elegance".



I made another Valentine's Day card using this sketch. I did not use the optional theme of simple elegance, but I think it turned out pretty cute anyway! Valentine's Day cards are one of my favorite cards to make, probably because I don't have to worry about if they're too pink! Pink and Valentine's Day go hand in hand, right?! I used some more of Crate Paper's Love Notes Collection. I think I have used a good majority of my scraps now, so maybe I'd better try to get a couple of layouts done with it before the middle of next month! If you want to know more about why I'm trying to use up this collection, please go here.

I printed my sentiment off of the computer since my Valentine's Day Stamps weren't the right size for what I wanted.

I hope you get a chance to play along with our sketch challenges this month. You have 2 weeks to get them made and linked up over on the blog or our Facebook page.  I can't wait to see your beautiful creations!

Be sure to stop by the Try Stampin' blog to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the team.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment