Monday, May 30, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #162

Hello everyone! Happy Monday to you! Our long weekend is winding down, and boy has it been a good one!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge has a fun new sketch posted today!

 

This is one of those sketches that has lots of possibilities, and I can see myself using it again! I think it would be a great sketch to use when making a pocket card for the pocket type scrapbooks.

I used a Simple Stories 2x2 square for the focal point, and added in a "thinking of you" sentiment. I have had this punch to make fancy photo corners for ages and I hardly ever use it. I thought since the sketch called for them, I would dust it off and give it a try. I really need to use it a little more often, it's very pretty!

Check out the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog to see the sketch and to read up on the rules. The full design team reveal will be on Wednesday, so be sure to stop back by!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet card, Lori- I adore the bright colours and that photo corner punch you used here really adds to the "look" of the card. Awesome job! ~Ali

    ReplyDelete