Monday, May 16, 2016

Use Your Stuff #223 - Heat Embossing

Hello again! I am back with my third post of the day! If you are looking for my Memory Nest  reveal, please scroll down or go here. If you are looking for my Scrapbook Challenges reveal, please scroll down or go here.

We have a new challenge up over at Use Your Stuff today. This week Shirley is challenging us to use heat embossing on our projects.


I heat embossed the sentiment on my card. I had these papers still out on my desk from my last layout. I have really been trying to use up some of my scraps as I go. I have so many scraps that I put away and then forget about, so I have really been trying to use them up as I go now. I added in a few enamel dots to add a little extra something.

I used this sketch from April from The Paper Players to base my card on:


Be sure to check out the Use Your Stuff blog for a ton of awesome inspiration from the rest of the design team. I hope you have a chance to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment