Thursday, May 12, 2016

Sketches In Thyme PL Style Sketch #26

Hello everyone! Happy Thursday to you! I hope that you have had a good week. It has been kind of quiet on my blog this week - all due to the fact that this is the last week of school and things have been crazy busy. Today is the last day, so things around here should start calming down and get back to normal!

That busyness has kind of interfered with my scrappy time, but I do have a couple of projects to share with you today. First up is my reveal for Sketches In Thyme PL Style. This week we are working with this sketch from Crystal:


I am sorry to say that I got my card made, and most of my layout made, then I moved my scrap room this weekend, and somehow a couple of my photos fell out of the page protector and I have yet to find them! I have not had the time to get them reprinted (I think I need a Selphy!), so  my layout is not totally complete yet. I will get it finished up and added asap!

I am still working on my 2015 project life album, and this card will go in an insert to go along with my week 3 layout. This is the week that my sister hosted a 25th anniversary party for us and I had way too many photos and I thought an insert including everything I want to include would be the way to go. 

Be sure to stop by the Sketches In Thyme PL Style blog for lots of inspiration all month long. Kim is offering up a fantastic prize this month, so be sure to play along. Remember - your project doesn't have to be a PL style layout. You can use your card on a traditional layout as well.  The more projects that you enter, the better your chances to win this fun paper kit:


Thanks so much for stopping by today. I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment