Sunday, December 11, 2016

Lasting Memories #323 - Use Only 4 Photos

Hello everyone! Happy Sunday to you! I hope that you have had a good weekend so far. With the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, they seem to go faster and faster!

Lasting Memories has a new challenge for you today. For December we are doing a "Best of 2016" theme and bringing back some of our favorite challenges. This week's challenge is from our "All About The Photos" theme from May, and it is:

LM #323 - Use Only 4 photos

You can only use 4 photos on your layout - no more, no less.







It's been cloudy and dreary the last couple of days, so these aren't the best photos, but they are the best that I can get right now.

This is a layout of Miss Ada from Christmas eve, 2014. Abby was so excited to show us that Ada had learned how to feed herself with a spoon! She was quite good at it for just being barely a year old!

For this layout I did something I don't normally do. I used patterned paper for my background! That doesn't happen very often for me! It's a subtle pattern, but a patterned paper nonetheless! All of the papers, with the exception of the background sheets, came out of my 100 patterned paper challenge stack. I am nowhere near where I wanted to be with that stack - I wanted it to be mostly gone!- but I will continue to work on it!

I used a sketch from Scrapbook Generation's "Sketches For Scrapbooking Volume 7". I don't do a lot of double page spreads anymore, but their sketch books are awesome and take a lot of the guess work out of the process.

I used Crate Paper's Poolside "Swim Lessons" for the background, the blue dot paper is from Echo Park's Sunshine "Sunshine Words". and the chevron piece, I believe, is from Colorbok. The title card is a 3x4 cut apart card from Echo Park's Sweet Girl " Borders and Strips", and the only other thing I added were some puffy hearts from Pebbles, and a couple of enamel dots from The Paper Studio.

I hope in the busyness of the season that you get a few minutes to get creative and play along with us!

Head on over to the  Lasting Memories blog to see the awesome layouts from the rest of the team.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a nice and relaxing Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Great LO! Love the pps, they match so well. Great design/sketch and fabulous pictures!

    ReplyDelete