Monday, December 12, 2016

Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style Sketch #54

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my reveal for The Memory Nest, you can keep scrolling down or go here.

Today is my day to be featured over on the Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style blog. We are working with another great sketch from Cherie Averill this week.



I was hoping to have some of my December Daily pages done to show you, but for some reason I cannot log into my photo account where I normally get my photos printed, and I haven't had time to get them elsewhere, so I will show you some of the cards I have made for my album so far.




I do know that my spreads are going to be photo heavy, so chances are these cards won't wind up in the same spread, but it gives you and idea of what will be in my album.

I am mostly using a couple of 6x6 paper pads from The Paper Studio for this album, with a few other papers from my stash that match, mixed in.


I like to keep the majority of my filler cards pretty clean and simple, that way if I want to add to them I still have room to do so. 


I do plan on sharing some of my album once I have my photos - probably in a catch up post here on my blog. Until then I will keep on making cards to have for when I am ready!

Be sure to check out the Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style blog often! You can find inspiration there every single day! We have a super fun prize up for grabs this month, so check it out and play along wit us!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment