Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Paper Play Sketches #26

Hello, hello! Here we are at the middle of the week already! Christmas is getting closer all the time, and I still have a lot to do!

Wednesday means there is a new sketch posted at Paper Play Sketches!




For my card I once again used Echo Park's - I Love Winter - 6x6 paper pad, and the penguin piece is from the ephemera pack. I added a pinked circle underneath the penguin to help it stand out a little better from the background. I also added just a bit of foam tape to give it a little bit of dimension.

The "Let It Snow" sentiment is from another old Studio G $1 bin stamp set. I have had these little stamp sets in my stash for years, and this is the first time I have inked this one up!

I had picked up a package of these itty bitty snowflake buttons and they were the perfect little embellishment for this card!

Head on over to Paper Play Sketches to see the lovely cards from the rest of the design team. I know this is a busy time of year, but I do hope you get a chance to play along!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment: