Monday, December 12, 2016

Stick It Down December Card Sketch

It is a busy day here on my blog! This is my third post of the day. For my reveal for The Memory Nest, please go here. For my Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style reveal, please go here.

Today is the full design team reveal for the card team over at Stick It Down. Laura has created another great sketch for us this month. Once again it is a sketch with lots of possibilities.



This is one of my most favorite cards that I have made this year! There's just something about it that I love. The tree stamp is from a Paper Smooches stamp set that I have had for ages. I stamped it on a piece of green dot paper and cut them out. I added on a cardstock heart with a little bit of bling. I also had a silver glitter star on my desk from another project, so I added that onto one of the trees.

The sentiment is printed on a piece of vellum and stapled onto the card front. I also embossed the background with my swiss dot embossing folder. 

Nothing fancy about this card, but I really like it.

Head on over to Stick It Down to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. I hope to see you playing along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back soon with one more project to share with you!

3 comments:

  1. Love it!! Now I know why you are Mia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not fancy but BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE those little green trees on the embossed white background!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete