Sunday, July 14, 2019

LM #455 - Your Country's Flag

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my reveal for The Studio Challenges, please scroll on down.

It's time for a new challenge at Lasting Memories today and I finally had a chance to play along! This month our theme is "Patriotism" and this week's challenge is to use your county's flag somewhere on your layout. This can be in the papers, embellishments, or even in the photos.

I have created a TN spread using photos from last year on the 4th of July:


I have used an old collection from Bella Blvd - All American. I have mostly bits and pieces left of this collection which were perfect for this TN spread. To satisfy the challenge to use our country's flag, I fussy cut a couple of flags out of one of the patterned papers. 

The journaling says: Photos on the 4th are a must around here but after so many Ada was over it! She was a good sport and posed for a couple more but she was not going to smile for it. I think it is safe to say that she was done!

I tend to go overboard when we all get together and everyone is willing to take some photos, so I was lucky to get a couple more of her, even though she wasn't too happy about it!

Here is the left page:


And the right:


And a close-up of one of the clusters:


Head on over to Lasting Memories to see the beautiful layouts from the rest of the design team. I hope to see you playing along with us, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Lori, love that pretty red, white, and blue line you used along with the different accents clusters! :)

    ReplyDelete