Monday, July 1, 2019

One of a Kind - Sketch N Scrap #180

Hello, everyone! Happy July 1st! We are already halfway through 2019 - how can that be?! 

At least a new month means we have a new sketch challenge for you today over at Sketch N Scrap. Here's a look at the fun sketch that Sketch Artist Lisa has created to get us started this month:


I just love all of the layers on this sketch and I know I will be putting this one in my favorites folder to use again. Here is what I came up with:


For my layout, I have used Pink Paislee's - Paige Evans - Fancy Free - paper pad. I fell in love with this collection when it first came out but by the time I was ready to order it - it was all sold out. I happened to score the 12x12 paper pad at Tuesday Morning a few months later - which made me a very happy girl. My only trouble now is actually using it instead of hoarding those pretty papers!

Since I just picked up the paper pad, that meant that I didn't have any embellishments, but one of the paper in the pad had circles with words on them and I was able to punch or die cut a few to go on my layout. I also have the Paige Evans sticker book so I was able to use a few hearts from that, as well. Here are a couple of close-ups:





The tab behind this photo is for some hidden journaling. I have already scrapped several photos from this same day of Ada jumping on the trampoline, but the journaling on this layout is all about my personal feelings for her at this age - and of course, I think she is truly one of a kind!

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see how the rest of the design team interpreted the sketch. I do hope you find some time to play along with us in July. We have great layout and card sketches in store for you this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Tuesday Morning!! Lovely layout and love those pictures, just to cute!!

    ReplyDelete