Sunday, March 7, 2021

The Studio Challenges - Color Tic Tac Toe

 Hello, everyone! Happy Sunday to you! I hope that you are having a good weekend. Mine started off with a fun crafty shopping day with my sister on Friday, a scrappy day yesterday, and I am hoping to continue that today! 

It's time for a new challenge at The Studio Challenges and it's a fun one - color tic tac toe! Pick a row from the graphic below and use those colors on a layout:

I picked the bottom row - light blue, navy, and pink for my layout:


A few weeks ago I was looking for a particular set of photos that I want to use on a layout and I found so many photos of the kids when they were little and quite a few of Ada when she was a baby that I would still like to scrap. I decided to use these photos of Ada when she was 8 1/2  months old on this layout. About halfway through I got to thinking that I may have already scrapped these photos...

I've said it before - I really need to get my photos organized and figure out what has already been scrapped! Oh, well, it's not the first time I have scrapped the same set of photos unintentionally! Maybe one of these days I'll get my photos in order.

For this layout, all of the papers I used are from Close To My Heart, except the blue diagonal striped paper and it is from Echo Park. I fussy cut the strawberries from a Bella Blvd paper scrap. 

I based my layout on the March 1st sketch from Sketch N Scrap:


Be sure to stop by The Studio Challenges to see what color combo the rest of the design team has used on their layouts. I hope you have some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I will be back a little later with another project to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment