Wednesday, March 10, 2021

TN Time With Lisa & Lori - March 2021 Challenge

 Hello, everyone! Happy Wednesday! It's the middle of the week and the weekend is in sight and I am looking forward to it! 

It is time for the March edition of TN Time With Lisa & Lori today. This is a just-for-fun monthly challenge that starts on the 10th of each month and ends on the 9th of the following month at midnight CST. If you complete my random challenge for the month - link your TN, bullet journal, or planner spread below. If you complete just Lisa's sketch challenge, link up over on her blog - My Creative Endeavors.

Here is my challenge for March:


Just use the color green somewhere on your spread - how little or how much is up to you - and include a tag on your spread. 

Here is the fun sketch that Lisa has created for March:

This is the TN spread that I created - using both my challenge and Lisa's sketch:

 
I am finally starting my 52 Favorites TN for 2021! My 2019 and 2020 are still nowhere near done, but that's okay. I will get caught up one of these days. I am going with a little bigger TN for my 52 Favorites for this year and using the insert that is 5 inches by 8.25 inches on as opposed to the 4.25 by 8.25 inches. It's only about three-quarters of an inch bigger on each side, but that makes quite a bit of difference! 

This photo is of Miss Ada just last Wednesday when I picked her up from school for her early out day. She spent the afternoon drawing me the cutest farm animals and vegetables for me to put up in the kitchen. I just need to figure out how I am going to do that! 

I used Echo Park's Little Dreamer - Girl collection for this spread. I am really lovin' both the girl and boy versions of this collection. It is taking everything in me to not order a second set of papers from each of them! 

For my part of the challenge - to use the color green and to add a tag - I matted the photo in green paper and then added in a few green stickers. I also added a tag from one of the die-cut packs to satisfy the tag portion of my challenge.

Here are a few close-ups:


I just think that billy goat that Ada drew for me is just the cutest!


I once again used my favorite little mini alpha cuts stamp and die from The Stamp Market. This size is perfect for my TN spreads and for my Project Life albums, and I just realized when I grabbed the links for the set that I have that it looks like they have a set that is a little bit bigger than mine. They look to be about the size of the old October Afternoon tile alphas...I may have to look into getting those, too!


After I took the photos I went back and added my date stamp right below the journaling.

Be sure to stop by Lisa's blog to see her beautiful spread. I hope you have some time to play along with us!

Even though this is a just-for-fun challenge we do have a few rules:

1.Create a TRAVELER'S NOTEBOOK, PLANNER, OR BULLET JOURNAL spread based on the CHALLENGE THEME and/or our sketch. 
2.Create a new, not previously posted project.
3.You are welcome to combine with other challenges.
4.If you have a blog please include the challenge graphic & a link to our challenge in your post.
5.You can link to social media if you don't have a blog. If you show your project on Instagram, please make sure to use #TNtimewithLisaandLori 
6.You can submit multiple projects but they must be posted to InLinkz or social media separately.
7. Most importantly have FUN!

I would love to see your take on our challenge and to leave you some love so be sure to link up below if you play along!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Lori!! I love this line, I have been drooling over it since it came out!! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete