Friday, March 4, 2022

Such A Cutie - Sketch N Scrap #244

Hello, everyone! Happy Friday to you! We have made it round to the weekend once again and I am so ready for it! We have had a beautiful springlike week and there's more of the same - at least for a couple more days. I am sure we will take advantage of it and get some work done outside.

Today I am sharing the layout that I created using the March 1st sketch at Sketch N Scrap. Here's a look at the sketch:


And this is what I came up with:


I used one horizontal photo instead of the two vertical photos. I started looking for two vertical photos, but I really want to get as many of the photos of my boys scrapped this month, so I decided to make it work with what I had already pulled out. The one horizontal photo fits just as well in the space!

Everything on this layout came from my Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash kit for March and it came together so quickly! I even managed to use one of my border punches on two of the papers.

This photo is of Matthew when he was 2. I can't believe that was 22 years ago! He loved playing with his Little People farm and could spend a lot of time on the floor - just like in the photo - just playing away.  I am so happy that I have finally gotten this sweet photo of my boy scrapped!

I don't have a lot of journaling for this layout but I do plan to add a few lines on the yellow paper. If I decide I have more to say I can always journal on the tag at the bottom of the photo.

Here are a couple of close-ups:


I almost didn't add a title - I was going to let the "so much awesome" die-cut serve as my title, but I decided to go ahead and add one.


You can see the border punch up close in this photo. This is a new to me punch, and to be honest, I thought it was little hearts! Turns out it is little tiny arrows! I think it could pass as both! Either way - I love it!

That's it for today! This little cutie is coming over today - on his day off - for a visit - a much-needed visit for this mama after not seeing him for a few weeks!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment