Thursday, June 9, 2022

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #219

 Hello, hello! Happy Thursday to you! I hope you have had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend. We have a fun day planned for tomorrow with Miss Ada. We will be taking her to Incredible Pizza - a pizza place with a ton of games and other fun things to do - and we will see how Shane handles that before we do too much more planning out of the day. He used to love going there but it has been years...hopefully, he still likes to play skee-ball. I am sure that he and I will be camped out there for the duration of the visit. After pizza, of course! Then we will finish the day off with our first sleepover of the summer. 

Today I am sharing the card that I made using the June 5th sketch from Sketch N Scrap. I love this fun sketch that Lisa created and I can see myself using it again and again. Here's a look at the sketch:



I love the layers on the sketch - and I even had to add an extra layer or two on my card. I used all scraps from my May Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash kit. I just can't seem to stop myself from using that kit! 

The sentiment/banner die-cut is from the ephemera pack and I could not resist layering it on top of that cute little sunshine sticker. I added one of the floral die-cut pieces and this card was done! Now it is ready to go in the mail to brighten someone's day!

Have you had a chance to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap yet? I would love to see your creations, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a wonderful day!


1 comment: