Hello, hello! Happy Saturday to you! I hope your weekend is off to a great start! It's another hot one around here. It looks like summer arrived a bit early this year and I don't mind a bit! I could do with a little less humidity but I can't really change it, so I will just go with it It makes the pool a delight to jump into!
It is time for TN Time With Lisa & Lori's June challenge! We are running a little behind this month but sometimes life just gets in the way of our hobbies! And it's better late than never, right?!
Before I get to the challenge, I want to say a big thank you to Kim for playing along with our May challenge!
Now,if you are new here and you don't know what this challenge is all about - here is how it works - this is a just-for-fun monthly challenge that starts on the 10th of each month and ends on the 9th of the following month at midnight CST. If you complete my random challenge for the month - link your TN, bullet journal, or planner spread below. If you complete just Lisa's sketch challenge, link up over on her blog - My Creative Endeavors. If you combine both challenges - be sure to link up on both Lisa's blog and here on my blog.
Here is my June challenge:
2. Create a new, not previously posted project.
3. You are welcome to combine with other challenges.
4. If you have a blog please include the challenge graphic & a link to our challenge in your post.
5. You can link to social media if you don't have a blog. If you show your project on Instagram, please make sure to use #TNtimewithLisaandLori
6. You can submit multiple projects but they must be posted to InLinkz or social media separately.
7. Most importantly have FUN!