Friday, September 2, 2022

September's Collection Obsession Kit

 


Hello, hello! Happy Friday to you! It is the start of the long holiday weekend - do you have any fun plans? It is a rainy day today but it's supposed to be great weather for the rest of the weekend. The kids are coming over tomorrow for a BBQ and who knows what else we will do!

Today I am sharing the collection kit that I will be using this month for Collection Obsession. I really enjoyed this challenge last month - and I managed to get two layouts and two cards made. I have a project life style layout planned out using that collection, too, I just need to get it done. I will add the photos of my finished projects at the end of this post. 

I did not get all of the collection kit used up but I did use five papers and I have no scraps from those papers left over! Yay!

Here is the kit that I have chosen for September:


This is Echo Park's A Day in the Life collection and I have a total of three of these collection kits. No, I didn't accidentally order three - it was very much intentional. I love the cut-apart papers and the "B" sides are so pretty that I knew I needed two of each of those patterns. A little excessive? Maybe, but there is not one paper in this kit that I don't like. 

Here is a look at the "B" sides:


And this is the cut-apart papers:


There is a great mix of 6x4 cards, 3x4, and 4x4 cards on the cut-apart sheets.

I also picked this collection kit because it goes great with the Pinkfresh papers I picked for my September Lisa & Lori's Great Stash Bash kit. Here is a look at all of the papers together:


I am excited to put this collection kit to use - and we will see if these two kits happen to be used on the same layout sometime this month!

Here are my projects from August's Collection Obsession Kit - Echo Park's My Favorite Summer:




Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Stay tuned for the projects that I get made with my kits this month! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment